Sanlam is pleased to announce the 15 finalists for the 2019 Entrepreneur of the Year® competition sponsored by Sanlam and Business Partners.
Now in its 31st year, the Entrepreneur of the Year® competition has built up a solid reputation of attracting and celebrating excellence in entrepreneurship.
In alphabetical order, the finalists are:
- Andrew Weinberg and John Shaw: Retail Engage
- Anne-Marie Pretorius, Seugnet van den Berg and Jessica Tandy: Bizmod Consulting
- Carmen Stevens: Carmen Stevens Wines
- Cikizwa Nekile: Indima HR Consulting
- Lyle Malander: Malander
- Mario Roos and Hayley Roos: LighTec (Edms) Bpk
- Mike Sharman and Shaka Sisulu: Retroviral Online Branding
- Ouma Tema: Plus Fab
- Perri King and Taryn Sharman: Faith and Fear
- Shantelle Booysen: Elim Spa Products International
- Siyabulela Mandla: Rhino Plastic
- Theo Baloyi: Bathu Swag
- Uzair Essack: F And E Distributors
- Wynand Geldenhuys: Vectra Business Technologies
- Yana Vergie: Wired Earth Technologies
Winners will be announced on 4 September at an event in Johannesburg.